Best way to carry groceries EVER!
Looking for a crate with handles? This is an even better idea!
Convenience CRESBIs are good for the environment because they replace up to 6 plastic bags. They're also more "green" than most reusable bags since those bags fall apart so easily and virtually no place will recycle them plus if your'e getting them for produce they won't fall apart like the new colander trugs on the market. CRESBI systems are the most clever crate out there because of all the value you get with the thermal insert and made-in-America customizable strap (our competitors don't even offer their crate with plastic handles any more because the handles broke too easily!) A Convenience CRESBI crate also:
• Saves space by easily collapsing down into its rim.
• Saves your products since it keeps your items contained and the crates can stack on top of each other.
• Saves you time if you put your items in your crate barcodes up as you shop, have checker use handheld scanner.
• Includes a collapsible freezable heavy duty thermal insert with hot/cold gel pack to keep foods hot or cold*
• Helps you stay healthy by avoiding any unsanitory store baskets since you're bringing your own in.
• Is an earth-friendly solution for groceries since each crate can replace up to 6 plastic bags.
• Holds a lot yet is small enough that it's hard to overload one to the point where you can't carry it.
• Can be thrown in the dishwasher to get it super clean.
• Comes with a durable strap that can be removed if needed.
• Strap can be customized with your family or company name (minimum 20 unit order)
• Dimensions open: 15"W x 10"D x 8"H (38 cm x 25 cm x 20 cm)
• Dimensions collapsed: 15" W x 10"D x 1.75" H (38 cm x 25 cm x 4 cm)
• Weight w/strap: 1 pound 7 ounces (0.7 kg)
• Weight limit: 20 pounds (9 kg)
• Capacity 16.9Q (16 L or 4 gallons)
PLEASE NOTE: The Convenience CRESBI in this top video shows the NONswivel snaphook. All CRESBI systems now ship with the CRESBI Swivel Hook upgrade in the bottom video that can also be attached on the top rim of the crate so you can carry it over your shoulder.
*If you don't need the insert choose "No thanks" and save $5.