1 Quart Sustainable Biodegradable Paper Folding Produce Container (200/case)
3 or more $66.00
4 or more $64.00
Sustainable Produce Container: 1 QUART size (200/case)
TO ORDER: These are packed 200 TO A CASE.
Order "1" for 200 containers, "2" for 400, etc.
1 case = 200 for $70/case or $0.35/container (22 pounds)
2 cases = 400 for $68/case or $0.34/container (44 pounds)
3 cases = 600 for $66/case or $0.33/container (66 pounds)
4 cases = 800 for $64/case or $0.32/container (88 pounds)
CALL 859-630-2694 for higher volume pricing and pallet shipping costs or email [email protected]!
Replace plastic hinged clamshells with this sustainable, recyclable, compostable produce box made from brown Kraftpak paperboard (white containers are prototypes) for your cherry tomato, campari tomatos, kiwi, figs, and strawberries. This 1 quart size holds 1 pound of strawberries.
Sustainable Produce Container SPECIFICATIONS
- Shipped flat (unassembled) in stacks of 200 (16 pounds)
- Shipping box dimensions of 200 shipped flat:16”L x 15W” x 6”H
- Exterior dimensions flat: 15.5”L x 15”W
- Exterior dimensions assembled: 6.625”L x 4.125”W x 3”H
- Interior dimensions assembled: 6.375”L x 4”W x 2.875”H
- Container weight: 1.6 oz
- Container material: Kraftpak .26
- Approximate area on lid for label: 4"x2.5"
- Sample pack available: SAMPLES
- Larger quantities or for a pallet of 10,000
- please call or email [email protected] or 888-883-7259
Sustainable Produce Container FEATURES
- Professional-looking vented container
- Alternative to plastic clamshells that most recycling centers will not take
- Quart SPC holds cherry tomatoes, strawberries, kiwi, quava, taramind pods, handmade soaps
- 1 Quart size = 1 Pound of strawberries
- Locking options of quick side slide or pushing tabs into the moons for a more secure seal
- Earth-themed cut out vents allow good visibility from all sides (sun, rain, plants/flowers, wind, moon, heavens, earthworms/dirt)
- Can also be one color printed in quantities of 30k or more
- Made from .26 Kraftpak stock, certified biodegradable and compostable (in 90 days)
- Rigid enough to stack multiple containers
- Vents allow airflow, minimizes condensation
- Holds up well during temperature transitions from field to refrigerator
- Hinged lid has lock on front and moon-shaped locks on sides
- Room on top side for a sticker up to 3”x4” in size
- Also nice for gift boxes for hand made soaps
- Takes up less space when shipped
- Compostable, recyclable, easily biodegradable
- Patent-pending US 62/710,915
- Quick assembly
- 1 or 2 color printing on the container is available
Sustainable Produce Container BENEFITS
- Less waste
- Happier customers
- A better world
To order a custom inkless stamp click here: CUSTOM STAMP
Use coupon code SPRING (or whatever season) for 10% off of their website.
For this size stamp it usually takes 10 drops per hole when you need to refill: https://youtu.be/iqkLTMTrzLE
Email us if you would like our Photoshop file for the best size: [email protected]
See the latest news stories about the Sustainable Produce Container and our efforts to help save the world from single-use plastic:
WKRC TV12: Local Farmer Designs System to Replace Plastic Products
WVXU Public Radio: Local Farmer Creates Eco-Friendly Packaging Fruits & Vegetables
Organic Produce Network: Alternative to Plastic Produce Containers Emerges from Small Midwest Farm
* We are committed to replacing plastic! As our volumes go up, our prices will go down. That first million piece order will be good news for all of our growers!