1 Pint Low Profile Sustainable Biodegradable Paper Folding Produce Container in Brown Kraftpak (300/case)
3 or more $69.00
4 or more $66.00
Sustainable Produce Container: Low Profile Pint NATURAL BROWN Plastic Alternative (300/case)
TO ORDER: These are packed 300 TO A CASE. Order "1" for 300 containers, "2" for 600, etc.
1 case = 300.....$75/case...$0.25/container (21 pounds)
2 cases = 600...$72.00...$0.24/container (42 pounds)
3 cases = 900...$69.00...$0.23/container (63 pounds)
4 cases = 1200..$66.00..$0.22/container (84 pounds)
For pricing and shipping on larger quantities or for a pallet of 16,200 please call or email [email protected] or 859-630-2694.
Easy To Reycle Packaging
Stop putting your tomatoes, cherries, and berries into plastic clamshells or other greenwash packaging that ends up in landfills!** Package your produce professionally AND sustainably with this low-profile vented container from Sun Sugar Farms that's recyclable and biodegrades easily in any compost bin. The earth-themed cut-outs allow good visibility from all angles and encourage air in and around the produce. These vents also help to minimize condensation from temperature transitions and preserve the freshness of the product. And they represent all the things that go into creating your produce - the sun, rain, plants, heavens, wind and even the earthworms! These containers are ideal for CSA (Consumer Supported Agriculture) deliveries!
SPECIFICATIONS of the Sustainable Produce Container:
- Low Profile Pint in brown is made of.026 Kraftpak stock
- Shipped flat (unassembled) in stacks of 300 (21 pounds, 14"x15"x8")
- Exterior dimensions of case of 300 shipped:14”L x 15W” x 8”H
- Exterior dimensions assembled: 6.625”L x 4.125”W x 1.625”H
- Interior dimensions assembled: 6.375”L x 4”W x 1.5”H
- Single container weight: 1 oz
- Approximate area on lid for label: 4"x2.5"
- Full-color printing is available on Kraftpak for orders of 25,000
- Sample pack available: SAMPLES
FEATURES of the Sustainable Produce Container:
- - Professional-looking vented container
- - Alternative to plastic clamshells that most recycling centers will not take
- - Low Profile Pint holds cherry or campari tomates, blackberries, raspberries, strawberries or even handmade soaps
- - Locking options of quick side slide or pushing tabs into the moons for a more secure seal
- - Earth-themed cut out vents allow good visibility from all sides (sun, rain, plants/flowers, wind, moon, heavens, earthworms/dirt)
- - Can also be assembled with print side in if you want to stamp your logo on the outside
- Made from SBS cardboard stock
- Rigid enough to stack multiple containers
- Vents allow airflow, minimizes condensation
- Holds up well during temperature transitions from field to refrigerator
- Hinged lid has lock on front and moon-shaped locks on sides
- Room on top side for a sticker up to 3”x4” in size
- Takes up less space when shipped
- Compostable, recyclable, easily biodegradable
- Quick assembly
- Patent-pending US 62/710,915
BENEFITS of the Sustainable Produce Container:
- Less waste
- Happier customers
- A better world
TO ORDER A CUSTOM PRE-INKED STAMP (no ink pad!) we recommend this company:
Use coupon code SPRING (or whatever season) for 10% off of their website. For this size stamp it usually takes 10 drops per hole when you need to refill: https://youtu.be/iqkLTMTrzLE
Email us if you would like our Photoshop file for the best size: [email protected]
See the latest news stories about the Sustainable Produce Container and our efforts to help save the world from single-use plastic produce clamshells:
WKRC TV12: Local Farmer Designs System to Replace Plastic Products
WVXU Public Radio: Local Farmer Creates Eco-Friendly Packaging Fruits & Vegetables
Organic Produce Network: Alternative to Plastic Produce Containers Emerges from Small Midwest Farm
EXTRA FOLDING TIPS & NOTES:
The Kraftpak is a sturdy material. Please be sure to crease the edge between the outer and inner walls as flat as you can BEFORE completing the assembly. This will help the tabs stay in their slots when assembled. Our faster builders take a stack of 5-10 flat containers, crease all 5-10 containers on the stack at the same time and then individually finish the folding of each container from the stack. The average employee can label and fold about 100 containers/hour.
As in life, a nice squeeze on the sides at the end can also help keep your roots/tabs firmly grounded.
* We are committed to replacing plastic! As our volumes go up, our prices will go down. That first million piece order will be good news for all of our growers!
** Read more about how the plastic clamshell companies fool consumers: GREENWASH
***PLEASE NOTE: FOR SANITARY, STRUCTURAL & SUSTAINABLE REASONS THERE ARE NO REFUNDS ON ANY SUSTAINABLE PRODUCE CONTAINER PRODUCTS. ORDER A SAMPLE KIT FIRST TO MAKE SURE YOU ORDER THE RIGHT SIZE FOR YOUR PRODUCE.***