Half Pint Sustainable Biodegradable Paper Folding Produce Container in Natural Brown Kraftpak
600 or more $0.23
800 or more $0.21
Sustainable Produce Container: Half Pint Natural Brown
It's our EASY OPEN recyclable alternative to plastic clamshell packaging for raspberries, blackberries and blueberries! The Kraftpak material provides a softer ride than plastic for your berries, potentially absorbing excess moisture, replacing the soaker pad and reducing shipping damage. Plus custom printing is available for high enough quantities.
The earth-themed cut-outs allow good visibility from all angles and encourage air in and around the produce. These vents also help to minimize condensation from temperature transitions and preserve the freshness of the product. And they represent all the things that go into creating your produce - the sun, rain, plants, heavens, wind and even the earthworms! Plus you can print directly on the package to avoid the cost of adding a sticker. These containers are ideal for CSA (Consumer Supported Agriculture) deliveries!
CALL 888-883-7259 for BEST SHIPPING PRICES or for higher volume pricing!
- Half Pint in natural brown is made of.026 Kraftpak stock
- Ships folded in stacks of 200 (10 pounds, 16"x13"x10")
- Dimensions flat: 8.125" L x 7.375" W x .25”H
- Dimensions assembled: 4”L x 4.125”W x 1.5”H
- Single container weight: 1 oz
- Color printing is available to eliminate sticker (minimum order 5000)
- Larger quantities please call or email Linda @ SunSugarFarms dot com or 888-883-7259
- Needs less warehouse space for storage
- Automated equipment to "fold" is 1/5 the cost of punnets
- Can be printed with logo and message to save on label costs
- Professional-looking vented container
- Alternative to plastic clamshells that recycling centers will not take
- Half Pint holds blackberries, raspberries, cucamelons, handmade soap- Earth-themed cut out vents allow good visibility from all sides (sun, rain, plants/flowers, wind, heavens)
- Happier customers & a better world
WKRC TV12: Local Farmer Designs System to Replace Plastic Products
WVXU Public Radio: Local Farmer Creates Eco-Friendly Packaging Fruits & Vegetables
Organic Produce Network: Alternative to Plastic Produce Containers Emerges from Small Midwest Farm