1.5 "Tall" Quart Sustainable Biodegradable Paper Folding Produce Container REVERSIBLE (200/case)
3 or more $66.00
4 or more $64.00
Sustainable produce package "tall" quart size for mushrooms, live microgreens - REVERSIBLE
TO ORDER: These are packed 200 TO A CASE.
Order "1" for 200 containers, "2" for 400, etc.
This is our new "Kliklok" style that is both hand and machine formable, less costly to manufacture, and less costly to ship but in a white/brown reversible high wet strength version. One side is a Kraft brown while the other side is a high moisture barrier clay-coated white. The brown side can be stamped while the white side is typically used for 4 color graphic printing at the paper company. Contact us if you have volumes of at least 9,600 (1 pallet) and are interested in full-color printing.
1 case = 200 for $70/case or $0.35/container (21 pounds)
2 cases = 400 for $68/case or $0.34/container (42 pounds)
3 cases = 600 for $66/case or $0.33/container (63 pounds)
CALL 859-630-2694 for high volume pricing or best shipping costs or email [email protected]
Replace plastic hinged clamshells with this sustainable, recyclable, compostable produce box made from brown Kraftpak paperboard and high wet strength for your cherry tomato, campari tomatos, kiwi, figs, mushrooms, and strawberries. This 1 quart size holds 1 pound of strawberries.
Sustainable Produce Container SPECIFICATIONS:
Sustainable Produce Container FEATURES
- Professional-looking vented container
- Alternative to plastic clamshells that most recycling centers will not take
- Quart SPC holds cherry tomatoes, strawberries, kiwi, quava, taramind pods, mushrooms, live microgreens, mulberries
- Closing options of quick top lid tuck or anchor lock into slot for a more secure seal
- Earth-themed cut out vents allow good visibility from all sides (sun, rain, plants/flowers, moon, heavens, wind, soil)
- Can also be one color printed in quantities of 9,600 (one pallet) or more
- Made from .20 CUK stock, biodegradable and recyclable
- Rigid enough to stack multiple containers
- Vents allow airflow, minimizes condensation
- Holds up well during temperature transitions from field to refrigerator
- Hinged lid has anchor lock on front
- Room on top side for a sticker up to 3”x4” in size
- Takes up less space when shipped and stored
- Compostable, recyclable, easily biodegradable
- Patent-pending US 62/710,915
- Quick hand assembly and can be machine-formed
- 1 color printing on the container is available for 1 pallet minimum plus $400/color print plate setup fee
Sustainable Produce Container BENEFITS
- Less waste
- Happier customers
- A better world
To order a custom pre-inked rubber stamp go to this company: CUSTOM STAMP
Use coupon code SPRING (or whatever season) for 10% off of their website.
Can last up to 50,000 stamps before needing refill. For this size stamp it usually takes 10 drops per hole when you need to refill: https://youtu.be/iqkLTMTrzLE
Email us if you would like our Photoshop file template: [email protected]
See the latest news stories about the Sustainable Produce Container and our efforts to help save the world from single-use plastic:
WKRC TV12: Local Farmer Designs System to Replace Plastic Products
WVXU Public Radio: Local Farmer Creates Eco-Friendly Packaging Fruits & Vegetables
Organic Produce Network: Alternative to Plastic Produce Containers Emerges from Small Midwest Farm
How to assemble Sustainable Produce Containers:
Why Sustainable Produce Containers:
* We are committed to replacing plastic! As our volumes go up, our prices will go down. That first million piece order will be good news for all of our growers!
***PLEASE NOTE: FOR SANITARY, STRUCTURAL & SUSTAINABLE REASONS THERE ARE NO REFUNDS ON ANY SUSTAINABLE PRODUCE CONTAINER PRODUCTS. ORDER A SAMPLE KIT FIRST TO MAKE SURE YOU ORDER THE RIGHT SIZE CONTAINER: SAMPLES***