Eco-Takeout 3 Compartment Flat Top EC-16 NEW!
Alternative to polystyrene, styrofoam to-go boxes - NEW!
This GET EC-16 reusable Eco-Takeout flat top container is a financially-savvy, environmentally-friendly alternative to disposable foam takeout containers! Perfect for cafeterias, caterers, colleges, hotel room service, and outdoor events, this space-efficient container is conveniently stackable for storing and transporting. The flat top lid is specifically designed to offer greater portion control, and therefore help save food costs at your venue. Plus you can fit more of them into a CRESBI crate! Customers can fill the three compartments of this leak- and break-resistant, BPA free plastic container with pasta dishes, side salads, vegetables, entrees, and more. Made of highly durable polypropylene, this container withstands up to 1000 uses! This container is also great for retirement community residents, enabling them to easily transport meals to their rooms and refrigerate or heat them there. Reduce waste from standard disposable takeout containers and improve your establishment's sustainability efforts with this flat top container! In jade only.
• Dimensions: 9" x 9" x 2" (3) compartment
• Break and stain-resistant
• Commercial dishwasher (clean them just like dishware) and microwave safe!
• BPA free, NSF listed
• Space-efficient containers stack without caving in and nest when stored.
• Recyclable #5 polypropylene plastic construction
• Personalize the top with your company logo and enhance your branding!
• Jade only
• Advanced secure closure mechanism on newer models prevents breakage and spills (EC-09)
• Customize with your logo for only $0.75 more per container plus $165 setup fee.
• Order 12 or more for a discount: Call 888-883-7259
CALCULATE YOUR SAVINGS
Call us for a quote and then calculate your savings here: ROI, discounts for quantities of 12 or more!
HOW'S IT WORK?
Users check out the containers for a small deposit, consume their food outside the cafeteria and rinse the box, then return the box to be washed and sanitized on their next visit. If they don't get a to go box they can be given a token or credited the deposit to their account. See how a deli is using the To Go boxes to save money on the plastic they buy AND to keep plastic out of landfills:
PLEASE CALL ABOUT STOCK ON THE ECO-TAKEOUTS IF THERE"S NOT ENOUGH SHOWING UP HERE! 888-883-7259