1 Quart Sustainable Biodegradable Paper Folding Produce Container REVERSIBLE (600/case)
3 or more $162.00
4 or more $156.00
Sustainable REVERSIBLE produce package quart size for strawberries, mushrooms, microgreens
TO ORDER: These are packed 600 TO A CASE.
Order "1" for 600 containers, "2" for 1200, etc.
This is our new "Kliklok" style that is both hand and machine formable, less costly to manufacture, and less costly to ship but in a white/brown reversible high wet strength version. One side is a Kraft brown while the other side is a high moisture barrier clay-coated white. The brown side can be stamped while the white side is typically used for 4 color graphic printing at the paper company. Contact us if you have volumes of at least 16,200 (1 pallet) and are interested in full-color printing.
1 case = 600 for $174case or $0.29/container (43 pounds)
2 cases = 1200 for $168/case or $0.28/container (86 pounds)
3 cases = 1800 for $162/case or $0.27/container (129 pounds)
4 cases = 2400 for $156/case or $0.26/container (172 pounds)
CALL 859-630-2694 for high volume pricing or best shipping costs or email [email protected]!
Replace plastic hinged clamshells with this sustainable, recyclable, compostable produce box made from brown Kraftpak paperboard and high wet strength for your cherry tomato, campari tomatos, kiwi, figs, mushrooms, and strawberries. This 1 quart size holds 1 pound of strawberries.
Sustainable Produce Container SPECIFICATIONS
- Shipped flat (unassembled) in stacks of 600 (43 pounds)
- Shipping box dimensions of 600 shipped flat:16”L x 14W” x 13”H
- Exterior dimensions flat: 15.75”L x 13.75”W
- Exterior dimensions assembled: 6.625”L x 4.125”W x 3”H
- Interior dimensions assembled: 6.375”L x 4”W x 2.875”H
- Container weight: 1.2 oz
- Container material: CUK .020
- Approximate area on the top of the box for label or stamp: 4" x 2.5"
- Approximate area on the lid of he box for label
- or stamp: 6" x .75"
- Sample pack available: SAMPLES
- Larger quantities or for a pallet of 16,200 (27 cases/pallet = 3 rows of 9 cases)
- Please call or email [email protected] or 888-883-7259 for higher volume pricing and shipping
Sustainable Produce Container FEATURES
- Professional-looking vented container
- Alternative to plastic clamshells that most recycling centers will not take
- Quart SPC holds cherry tomatoes, strawberries, kiwi, quava, taramind pods, mushrooms, handmade soaps, mushrooms, microgreens, mulberries
- Closing options of quick top lid tuck or anchor lock into slot for a more secure seal
- Earth-themed cut out vents allow good visibility from all sides (sun, rain, plants/flowers, moon, heavens, wind, soil)
- Can also be one color printed in quantities of 16,200 (one pallet) or more
- Made from .20 CUK stock, biodegradable and recyclable
- Rigid enough to stack multiple containers
- Vents allow airflow, minimizes condensation
- Holds up well during temperature transitions from field to refrigerator
- Hinged lid has anchor lock on front
- Room on top side for a sticker up to 3”x4” in size
- Also nice for gift boxes for hand made soaps
- Takes up less space when shipped
- Compostable, recyclable, easily biodegradable
- Patent-pending US 62/710,915
- Quick hand assembly and can be machine-formed
- 1 color printing on the container is available for 1 pallet minimum plus $400 print plate fee
Sustainable Produce Container BENEFITS
- Less waste
- Happier customers
- A better world
To order a custom pre-inked rubber stamp go to this company: CUSTOM STAMP
Use coupon code SPRING (or whatever season) for 10% off of their website.
Can last up to 50,000 stamps before needing refill. For this size stamp it usually takes 10 drops per hole when you need to refill: https://youtu.be/iqkLTMTrzLE
Email us if you would like our Photoshop file template: [email protected]
See the latest news stories about the Sustainable Produce Container and our efforts to help save the world from single-use plastic:
WKRC TV12: Local Farmer Designs System to Replace Plastic Products
WVXU Public Radio: Local Farmer Creates Eco-Friendly Packaging Fruits & Vegetables
Organic Produce Network: Alternative to Plastic Produce Containers Emerges from Small Midwest Farm
How to assemble Sustainable Produce Containers:
Why Sustainable Produce Containers:
* We are committed to replacing plastic! As our volumes go up, our prices will go down. That first million piece order will be good news for all of our growers!
***PLEASE NOTE: FOR SANITARY, STRUCTURAL & SUSTAINABLE REASONS THERE ARE NO REFUNDS ON ANY SUSTAINABLE PRODUCE CONTAINER PRODUCTS. ORDER A SAMPLE KIT FIRST TO MAKE SURE YOU ORDER THE RIGHT SIZE FOR YOUR PRODUCE.***