Sustainable Produce Container Master Tray SAMPLE (Large 450/pallet)
Master Tray for commercial deliveries of Sustainable Produce Containers
MASTER TRAY PROTOTYPES ARE AVAILABLE NOW. PRODUCTION MASTER TRAYS AVAILABLE IN FEBRUARY.
This page is for informational purposes and for ordering 1 sample with the price covering the sample and shipping. Contact 859-630-2694 or [email protected] to order in quantity. You can also order a Master Carton sample at no extra cost if you buy any CRESBI system -- just mention you'd like to see a master sample.
For larger growers delivering produce to retail businesses and markets that won't allow reusable containers, the 100% recyclable Sustainable Produce Container Master Tray is designed to securely hold ALL of the different sizes we offer. Made of strong corrugated "C" flute cardboard, they ship flat with 450 stacked on a pallet and are easily assembled. One carton holds 6 of the bigger 2 Quart and 3 Quart boxes securely and by popping up the 2 pairs of dividers, the Master Tray can hold the smaller sizes as well:
- Single Master Tray dimensions flat: 36"L x 35"W x 0.168"H
- Single Master Tray assembled: 24"L x 16" W x 6" H
- Single Master Tray weight: 18 ounces
- Single Master Tray capacity: holds up to 22 pounds
- Stackable & interlocking
- Corrugated "C" flute
- Earth-friendly message printed on the sides
- Recyclable, compostable, biodegradable
- Ships 450 cartons to a pallet (MINIMUM ORDER)
- Pallet is $652.50 plus LTL freight cost ($1.45/carton)
- Pallet dimensions: 48" L x 40" W x 73" H (not stackable), 500 pounds
- 12 pallets = 5400 total to hold 100,000 LPP (2 layers) and fit on 24' truck; cost = $630/pallet ($1.40/tray) plus freight
- Holds (6) 3 Quarts
- Holds (6) 2 Quarts
- Holds (10) 1.5 Quarts
- Holds (10) Quarts
- Holds (10-20) 1.5 Pints*
- Holds (10-20) Low Profile Pints*
- Holds (15-30) Square Pints*
- Holds (15-30) Half Pints*
- Holds bulk produce items as well like mushrooms, tomatoes, peppers, apples, oranges, etc.
* One layer of any size is recommended per master tray but depending on the produce type, delivery distance, and storage time you may be able to pack a second layer of the smaller sizes in each master tray with no problems. Minimum order is 450 master trays.
***PLEASE NOTE: FOR SANITARY, STRUCTURAL & SUSTAINABLE REASONS THERE ARE NO REFUNDS ON ANY SUSTAINABLE PRODUCE CONTAINER PRODUCTS. ORDER A SAMPLE KIT FIRST TO MAKE SURE YOU ORDER THE RIGHT SIZE FOR YOUR PRODUCE.***