Eco-Takeout Stir Fry Container EC-03
Reusable Alternative to Styrofoam Chinese Takeout Box
Here's another box we love! The Eco-Takeout Stir Fry Container is an awesome alternative to cardboard or compostable containers. Plus they save cafeteria managers tens of thousands of dollars! Places currently using Eco Takouts include Yahoo, Google, Campbell's Soup, Pixar Studios, Liberty Mutual, numerous hospitals, manufacturing plants, and universities (media: University of Vermont, University of South Florida, Northern Kentucky University, Xavier University saved $20k in 2012).
• Perfect for cafeterias, caterers, colleges, hotel room service, conventions, "brown bag" luncheon events, any commercial foodservice organization
• Commercial dishwasher (clean them just like dishware) and microwave safe!
• BPA free, NSF listed
• Space-efficient containers stack without caving in and nest when stored.
• Recyclable #5 polypropylene plastic construction
• Break and stain-resistant
• Personalize the top with your company logo and enhance your branding!
• Dimensions: 4" x 4" x 4 1/4" with a 20 oz. capacity
• Jade or clear (specify in your order notes which you want)
• Discounts for orders of 24 or more!
• Advanced secure closure mechanism on newer models prevents breakage and spills (EC-09)
• Customize with your logo for only $0.75 more per container plus $165 setup fee.
CALCULATE YOUR SAVINGS
Call us for a quote and then calculate your savings here: ROI, discounts for quantities of 12 or more!
HOW'S IT WORK?
Users check out the containers for a small deposit, consume their food outside the cafeteria and rinse the box, then return the box to be washed and sanitized on their next visit. If they don't get a to go box they can be given a token or credited the deposit to their account. See how a deli is using the To Go boxes to save money on the plastic they buy AND to keep plastic out of landfills: